Recognized for Quality Care
Our ability to quickly recognize and treat patients suffering from a heart attack has earned us the distinction of being named a fully accredited Chest Pain Center by The Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. We have earned this elite recognition by meeting or exceeding a broad range of stringent criteria. Our commitment to consistent, high standards and quality of care helps ensure that patients are neither sent home too early nor needlessly admitted during a coronary event.
Advanced Diagnostic Care for Your Heart
In order to quickly attend to critical patients, we use a variety of advanced diagnostic technologies that enable our experienced staff to deliver efficient evaluation and attentive care.
• Echocardiograms with colorflow doppler
• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
• Exercise stress testing
• Nuclear cardiology imaging
• 64-slice computed tomography
• Trans-esophageal echocardiograms
• Vascular ultrasound
Centennial Medical Center provides the latest services for cardiovascular care that cover everything from minimally invasive intervention procedures to open-heart surgery. Your heart is in good hands with our experienced team as they utilize some of the newest technologies to perform a wide range of heart procedures.
• Cardiac catheterization to locate blockages in the heart
• Cardiac coronary artery balloon angioplasty to open an artery and restore blood flow
• Stenting to restore blood flow by implanting a wire mesh tube inside the coronary artery
• Peripheral intervention that uses infusions, balloons and stents to open arteries, such as those in the legs
Coronary artery disease, which is also known as coronary heart disease or ischemic heart disease, is the most common type of heart disease and leading cause of death in the United States in both men and women. To learn about your risk factors and how to take steps to decrease your chances of developing heart disease, take the free, online Coronary Artery Disease Risk Assessment.
Cardiovascular services are available on the main campus at Centennial Medical Center located at 12505 Lebanon Road. Cardiac emergency teams are available 24 hours a day. For more information about our cardiovascular programs, please call us at 972-963-3333.